7 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly driven Product Executive with a great interest in Research and Development to join a fast-growing E-commerce Organisation. You will be working with many of their own home brands in their UK head office alongside their Product Manager. You will join the multichannel online retail team which runs all aspects of product development processes from sourcing to developing the final product.
You will be encouraged to grow your existing knowledge and combine your fantastic creativity to support the critical path in bringing new products to the online market place. You will be a specialist in their office, keeping ahead of the game when it comes to new trends and products. New product development plays an essential part in maintaining and growing their strong position within the online retail industry.
- To gain a deep understanding of their current product lines and categories and keep up to date with current category and market trends.
- To research, identify and fill product gaps with new innovative ideas and reflecting market trends across a variety of online sales platforms and to draft proposals.
- To be aware of their current and potential competitors.
Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- To research patents, legislation, compliance regulations and safety standards prior to new product proposals.
- To have an understanding of AQL Standards (acceptance quality limits).
- To have an analytical flair and interest to learn in relation to product checking, defect reporting, packaging recommendations, inventory turnover speed and improvements on product quality.
- To attend exhibitions and trade shows, when required.
- You will be liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth transition of workflow and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will have an influence in the final purchasing of the products then you will liaise with the sales team to give the customer the best propositions.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
28 days ago
only 0 hours until close