8 months ago
Product & Governance Manager
Aviva has one of the one of the fastest growing Adviser platforms in the market, with over £17 billion assets under administration .The Aviva Investment Platforms are key elements of Aviva’s Digital First strategy with strong growth ambitions by providing advisers and customers with great value and service. We will shortly be upgrading the Aviva Advised Platform, which will enhance the existing proposition to help us grow in this very competitive market. In addition, this move forms part of our strategic plans to achieve a single investment platform to include our existing Consumer platform.
The Team / The person
You will be joining a team of 8, during a busy and exciting period in the lives of both platforms and offers the successful candidate a real development opportunity that has drive and ambition as well as strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Input into the prioritisation of platform propositional developments.
* Oversee on-going compliance of the Advised / Consumer platform propositions, reviewing and understanding legislation, and initiating necessary changes to the proposition.
* Provide technical sign off for the platform propositions – including all changes to literature, sales aids & other collateral. Support trading teams with knowledge of platform propositions.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the UK Investment platform industry
* Excellent understanding of FCA platform regulation and the market impact
* Business and financial acumen
* Ability to adapt and react quickly & positively to change.
* Drive, enthusiasm and strong use of personal initiative and organisational skills
* Managing multiple senior stakeholders and a range of internal and external relationships
* Operating in a change environment and collaboratively with senior management.
* Prioritising objectives and developing solutions to resolve conflicts.
* influencing Distribution at a senior level.
* Several years experience in a financial services / complex organisation.
* Experience of working under pressure and delivering results
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Saima Akram in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.