My client are looking for a Product Manager to join their international business. The successful candidate will be from a B2B Product Management background within the Defence and Security / Engineering industry. This role is a working from home role and can be based anywhere in the UK.
The client are in internal business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of the specific regional product portfolio including the product's positioning, the full marketing mix as well as the operational marketing plan for the UK.
The successful Product Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Strong background in Product Management/ Marketing Management within the Defence and Security / Engineered service industry.
- Degree educated in a relevant field of study
- Having working across relevant product categories
- Excellent experience in full product lifestyle management: product placement, NPD, product marketing, product portfolio management and product launches
- Working from home - able to work autonomously
- Strong communicator able to work with key stakeholders across the business
- Highly organised and time management skills - able to work on multiple projects at any given time
Excellent opportunity and package. Working from home in the UK - England, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland