- Brand new role - growing provider of high-quality products
- Create your own product management strategy
- Join a privately-owned global company that retains its family values
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a Business Segment Strategy and for developing and promoting your product line for both the specification and distribution market sectors.
This role will involve the development of product campaigns, designing and running CPD programmes for customers and adding value to their businesses.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager
- Provide a single point of contact for product development and strategy
- Analyse and convert raw data and reports into meaningful suggestions and actions
- Regularly analyse the commercial viability of each product in the range and provide suggestions for sales growth and profit improvement
- Work with the wider group to bring new products to the market based upon UK requirements, sales forecasts and firm return on investment analysis
- Manage your product range's lifecycle, taking ownership of new product introductions, full range reviews and phase outs of legacy or superseded products
- Carry out regular customer visits and research to identify the needs of both specification (B2B) & distribution (B2B2C) markets
- Develop and manage the product roadmap, working with the Regional Sales Managers to identify product gaps and customer needs and co-ordinate
- Consistently monitor competitor activity and regularly report on key market changes
- Introduce internal training programme and regularly train sales, marketing & engineering colleagues on the technical aspects and commercial benefits of the range to better service the customer base
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to create and deliver launches of new and modified products both internally & externally
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5+ years in a B2C Product Management role
- Experience in creating, building, applying for and presenting CPD presentations
- Ideally have an understanding of the HVAC industry
- Ability to present and drive product engagement across all levels of the business
- Motivated, success oriented with a pro-active approach
- Current UK Driving Licence
- An additional European Language would be advantageous but not essential
Our client is a major European manufacturer of heating solutions, HVAC systems (for both domestic and commercial) and clean air filtration technology. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
This is a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to join their business at a time of high growth, to support the commercial, technical and marketing teams with driving customer success. Clients will range from Architects and Specifiers through to Wholesalers and Retailers.
The Package for the position of Product Manager
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- 5% annual company bonus
- Choice of private medical insurance / cashback plan
- 5% matched pension
- Holiday- 25 days with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- New high-quality offices with free parking and many other perks!
- Access to a poor or hire car for field visits
Location: The position of Product Manager will be based in Camberley. The role requires a valid driving licence and occasional domestic and international travel.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.