2 months ago
Product Manager - Media, Advertsing and Analytics
BT Enterprise - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The BT Enterprise Strategy and Incubation team are hiring! We're looking for someone to be a key member of a Product development team, focusing on Media, Advertising and Analytics products. This is a brand new role, with plenty of scope to make it your own.
You'll be supporting, developing and managing in life a portfolio of products in the media and advertising space. Taking responsibility for all aspects of product development, you will ensure quality and consistency of the customer’s product experience. You'll be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximise new and incremental revenue streams and making recommendations on how to improve the products.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be getting involved in....
Product Planning and Strategy
* Influencing stakeholders to build a strategy for their designated products that provides clear direction and support a basis for strong commercial performance and differentiation in the market.
* Creating roadmaps with our partners to ensure optimum support for BT requirements and product strategy
* Ensuring that all planning identifies customer and market needs, trends and opportunities, customer experience, pricing, segmentation and device requirements.
* Taking ownership of key operational responsibilities relating to the product portfolio and pro-actively manage products throughout their lifecycle.
* Defining performance data requirements and analyse and interpret performance data for products and act to drive improvements in product performance.
* Ensuring that customer experience, customer feedback, quality of service and the competitive position of the products are appropriately monitored.
* Leading the development and delivery of new product and service capabilities in line with marketing strategy
* Leading the gathering and development of detailed requirements, new features, capabilities and specifications based on stakeholder input and customer inputs.
* Where appropriate contribute to the project management of product developments, service enhancements and issue resolution
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Entrepreneurial mind set
* Experience in a product management role (preferably from an advertising or data/analytics/visualisation background)
* Strong facilitation and communication skills
* Negotiation skills and proven experience
* Strong customer focus with ability to describe what makes a good customer experience.
* Technical mind-set, ability to contribute to design discussions and challenge technology assumptions where required
* Commercial acumen and appreciation of market opportunities
* Knowledge of new product development processes
* Demonstrable business maturity and sound interpersonal skills
• Awareness of organisation dynamics and how to influence them
Why choose us?
What we do is truly unique. Our ambition is to have a total and holistic view of what our customer needs. We take market and customer insights, as well as our own expert’s knowledge and learnings to create great products for our customers.
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.