7 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefnica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Who you'll be working with:
The Products Team is a commercially orientated product management team responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for the Consumer and Business Portfolio spanning Devices, Connectivity, Communications, Applications. This is a team within Marketing and exciting opportunity to shape the 3 year plan of the B2B and Consumer portfolio.
As a Product manager you will be obsessed with building a differentiated proposition, experience and communicating that positioning into the market place and internal sales team.
You will be accountable for defining the market requirements, critical success factors and customer experience essential to win in the market place for your product(s) and in life management of your products through the product lifecycle.
Some of the more specific responsibilities include:
* Responsible for a portfolio of products across our value added services category, consisting of Cloud (SaaS) based applications
* Accountable for the Category strategy and building a 3-5 year plan to expand the current portfolio with a strong take to market plan.
* Tuned in to competitor activities, industry trends, key forces and ultimately the customer voice and needs impacting the portfolio
* Focused on building a differentiated proposition, experience and positioning in the B2B and Consumer market place
* Work frequently with our sales, marketing and finance functions across the business to work on the varied in-life product management aspects.
* Responsible for defining the market requirements and critical success factors essential to win in the market place
* Providing technical expertise and industry insight
* Accountable for product commercial performance and activities to improve profitability
* Accountable for in life product operational performance for you product(s)
* Have an extremely close management relationship with our vendors
* Deliver operational efficiencies in the support model for Value added services
What we need from you:
* Experience in building differentiated customer value propositions and product value proposition.
* Evidence of working with the “customer at the heart” of all business decision making
* An outstanding communicator with the ability to gain cross business buy in at a senior level
* Strong commercial acumen with experience in building business cases with quantified benefits and the ability to provide a well-articulated view of the opportunities and risks.
* Can interpret complex technology issues into business and customer impacts for appropriate decision making.
* Experience in managing a large group of stakeholder in a corporate environment across strategic, sales, marketing and operational teams.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.