3 months ago
Product Manager - Digital Advertising and Media
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our advertising business is moving forward at pace. At the heart of this is delivering the right advertising and media digital products and solutions to delight our customers.
This role will enable a new Media Channel for Digital Media to be created to ensure delivery, in-life management and development and commercial performance (including digital advertising) of a range of digital advertising and media products and services.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of product development, ensuring quality and consistency of the customer’s product experience. You are responsible for identifying opportunities to maximise new and incremental revenue streams and making recommendations on how to improve the products
What you'll be doing
* Lead the development and delivery of new digital media product and service capabilities in line with marketing strategy; product development with technical teams and/or managed service partners; product launch and evaluation with business development and operational teams
* Own the inlife management, commercial performance and P&L delivery of digital advertising and media product portfolio
* Manage a small team of product specialists to work across the Advertising and Media business (including Sales, Business Development Operations, Legal, Finance and Strategy team) to deliver and manage the portfolio of digital advertising and media products and services
* Management of supplier and partner relationships and contract negotiations
* Identify opportunities to maximise new and incremental revenue streams and making recommendations on how to improve the products.
* Play a key role in the development of new products and go to market strategy
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience of delivering and managing digital products and services
* Digital advertising experience
* Experience of commercial management and P&L ownership
* Strong facilitation and communication skills
* Proven experience in supplier and partner management including contract negotiation skills
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves. Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.