6 months ago
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Centre of Excellence where product and engineering resources have been organizationally brought together to improve speed to market and further unlock value across core capabilities.
Loyalty & Benefits Platform serves a broad set of products and solutions across the enterprise that require close collaboration with colleagues who develop new card products, digital channels, marketing operations, membership rewards, co-brand programs, card benefits, insurance, analytics, operations excellence and servicing.
We focus on powering both new product offerings as well as existing ones to build highly configurable core capabilities as it relates to account attributes, customer enrolment, offer & program set-up, qualification, tracking, redemption, fulfilment, channel & partner integrations of various Loyalty & Benefits products for our customers.
Aligning to AXP’s framework for winning, we will power the world’s best loyalty & benefit experiences for our customers with a team of passionately productive software product, engineering and delivery talent using agile practices to build highly available, nimble, extensible & modern applications collaborating across the enterprise. Our platform is transforming to enable value working with colleagues across servicing, global digital channels, products and partnerships, ensuring we can remain competitive and relevant in our customer’s lives.
We have an exciting opportunity for Product Managers in the Loyalty & Benefits Platform team.
Our Product Management teams work hand-in hand with our Engineers to design and build the right capabilities with the future in mind, ensuring that our products evolve to be as valuable and relevant as possible to our Card Members.
Product Managers are responsible for developing the loyalty platform capabilities roadmap partnering with key international stakeholders across cross functional teams.
If you’re motivated, creative and looking to for hands-on experience in product management, then this is the perfect team for you.
* Develop and drive product roadmaps in close partnerships with key stakeholders across international markets and central teams, ensuring initiatives drive right level of business value
* Support prioritisation of product initiatives
* Shape & design business needs into product features
* Drive the delivery of new and enhancement of products and capabilities
* Point of escalation for engineering teams and stakeholders
* Work closely with the product teams across Loyalty & Benefits teams to synchronise product delivery
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, negotiate and inspire partners and stakeholders
* Excellent collaborator to manage alignment with platform teams and digital loyalty
* Experience with Agile design methodologies essential
* High degree of personal organization
* Showing individual initiative, pro-activeness and personal accountability
* Loves working in a team
* Proven problem solving and structuring skills
* Good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
* Able to multi-task at one time
* Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Strong global mindset
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* Car Allowance/Company Car Option
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on email@example.com orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 4:25:30 AM