7 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefnica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
The Products Team is a commercially orientated product management team responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for the Consumer and Business Portfolio spanning Devices, Connectivity, Communications, Applications. This is a team within Marketing and exciting opportunity to shape the 3 year plan of the B2B portfolio.
* Work with key product stakeholders to ensure the service framework for non mobile products is agnostic of product and focusses in delivering business outcomes. The products should ‘plug and play’ into this framework.
* Deliver best in class solutions within this framework that help customers to Discover, Migrate/setup, secure, optimise, manage and transform with the services o2 can provide to enable business to grow, by saving our customers time and money.
* Using market and customer insight, iterate and scale professional and managed services that will generate 20 million revenue per annum - this should work effortlessly across SMB and consumer and factor in non mobile products and devices into the solutions framework.
* Deliver best a best in class premium customer experience that generates CSI and NPS.
* Work to ensure that the service and solutions built have a tangible inherent benefit to activation, satisfaction and lifetime value of the products associated with the framework for professional and managed services.
* Deliver a model for assisted sales for our VAS, connectivity and hardware portfolio that services or SMB and prosumer bases respectively.
* Develop, build launch, test and iterate a customer lifecycle management framework that targets base and acquisition to increase activation and reduce churn. Framework should be agnostic of product and drive a consistent comms experience for our customers.
* Responsible for the CSB user experience and ensure that o2’s customer control panel is class leading with true self service functionality that will support revenue growth and CSI
* Accountable for non-mobile order fulfilment journeys, ensuring a cost efficient and automated experience and reducing SLAs to provision services
* Responsible for a portfolio of products across our value added services category, consisting of:
- Professional services
- Managed services -
- Assisted Sales solutions
* Accountable for the Digital evolution services category strategy and building a 3-5 year plan to expand the current portfolio.
* Relationship manager to our Key strategic partner – Ingram Micro
* Deliver operational efficiencies in the support model for Value added services
* Ambassador for quality of sale into our SMB Soho channel, building on the defined strategy and executing deliverables that comprises of:
- Managing an external supplier to support benchmarking, best in class analysis and sales training
- Executing a customer lifecycle communications framework
- Delivering key BI enablers such as Fanbase for business apps and activation reporting.
- Leading research work streams to understand and build a plan on current customer experience.
- Lead a working party with accountability to Director of SMB Sales and P&CM director.
Skills & experience:
* Experience in building differentiated customer value propositions and product value proposition.
* Evidence of working with the “customer at the heart” of all business decision making
* An outstanding communicator with the ability to gain cross business buy in at a senior level
* Strong commercial acumen with experience in building business cases with quantified benefits and the ability to provide a well-articulated view of the opportunities and risks.
* Experience in managing a large group of stakeholder in a corporate environment across strategic, sales, marketing and operational teams. holder in a corporate environment across strategic, sales, marketing and operational teams.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.