Product Marketing Assistant BLUP85228
With over 140 years’ experience our client’s range of innovative greases, metalworking fluids, lubricants, cleaners and oils are designed for today’s challenging operating conditions. With their head office in Leeds U.K., they operate in a number of countries worldwide, offering lubrication solutions to nearly every facet of industry with over 100 distributors stocking and supplying the product range worldwide.
As an employee you will be part of a successful brand and have access to opportunities and resources from across the broader division and ITW business. ITW is a global, diversified and decentralised Fortune 200 company, a U.S patent leader with over 100 years of secure, long-term profitable growth.
They have an exciting opportunity to join their marketing team based in Leeds, UK.
Reporting to the Product Manager, as Product Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing function in maintaining and developing an effective product strategy. You will be involved in a variety of task-based and project work across the full product lifecycle. They have exciting plans to grow the business and this role represents an ideal opportunity for someone with the ability and desire to grow and develop their career further within the Product Management / Marketing function.
Key responsibilities include:
• Product Management Support - Assist Product Manager in making informed decisions for current and future product direction, including product development
• Marketing Metrics & Measurement – Compilation and distribution of established metrics on key marketing projects as set out by the Marketing Communications Manager
• Digital content – Owning and maintaining a master file of product information that governs how the brand is positioned on distributors’ websites.
• Voice of Customer and Lead Generation – A proportion of time will be dedicated to:
o Qualifying leads generated from various sources before sharing with sales teams
o Assisting with ‘voice of the customer’ projects – gathering customer feedback on specific products/processes.
Mostly office based however some travel may be required (up to 20%).
The ideal Product Marketing Assistant will demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
• Degree or equivalent in marketing or relevant technical field or…
• 2-3 years’ experience within an industrial/B2B business, either in a marketing or relevant technical role
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Confident communicating at all levels of a business
• Pro active / ‘can do’ attitude
• Capable of working and contributing in a team environment but also working individually where certain tasks requires it
• Knowledge and experience of product management systems, voice of customer generation and digital content management are desirable but not essential
• Proficient in English, other European languages are advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Based in commutable distance to the office in West Yorkshire.
• Must possess a full UK driving license.
o Competitive salary
o Company & Personal Performance related bonus
o Free parking
o Excellent contributory pension scheme
o On-site gym
o 25 days holiday per annum
o Option to buy / sell 5 days additional holiday
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.