12 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Head of Google Partners and 3rd Party Programs you’ll be a critical member of the EMEA B2B Marketing organization, responsible for driving the Google Partners program in EMEA, bringing Google products to agencies, individuals and small businesses around the world, and work with people across Google to make it happen.
In this role, you will work with a wide cross-functional team of stakeholders across the business, regionally and globally, to build and implement strategies that will drive substantial growth for the team as well as for the company. Your scope will be varied, working with global leads to define insights-led strategy, liaising with local marketing leads to share strategy and best practices and managing our support agencies to increase channel efficiency as well as launch and scale campaigns across the region.
Opening date for applications: 4th May 2018
Closing date for applications: 1st June 2018
Competitive salary applies.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Lead and manage Google Partners regional team and strategy in close interaction with local and global marketing and sales teams.
* Be the EMEA representative on the global marketing team helping to shape the future of the program and share the voice of EMEA marketing.
* Liaise regularly with marketing leads to share strategy and best practices as well as learn from and support scaling of local initiatives.
* Build relationships with Sales functions to ensure close collaboration on third party activities .
* Manage central vendors and agencies to deliver processes and campaigns across the region.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in B2B marketing or consumer marketing.
* MA/MBA degree.
* Experience in managing a diverse team and marketing local and regional projects.
* Strategic marketing thinking with experience of thought leadership and leading large scale marketing campaigns or programs.
* Ability to analyze and interpret data whilst being customer centric and results oriented.
* Excellent presentation skills, including ability to discuss complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.