Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in London, Leeds, Singapore and the United States. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: PMI, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Child Care Voucher Program and Paid Company Holidays.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Marketing Manager will play a key role in implementing marketing plans. Liaising with key stakeholders at multiple levels you will be an excellent communicator who builds strong working relationships quickly. You will be responsible for designing and delivering marketing campaigns which deliver solid pipeline for sales teams. The role incorporates the entire marketing mix and applicants should have demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful integrated campaigns across a variety of channels. This will include the development of marketing materials, sales enablement tools, competitor analysis and tactics to accelerate go-to-market initiatives. You will own the development of our sales enablement materials and partner closely with cross functional groups to develop content for our demand generation campaigns and website. You'll also help craft the messaging and tone of our product communications.
- Build and maintain the written content for sales enablement materials
- Source and write content for case studies and other customer marketing initiatives
- Work with wider marketing team to support corporate or cross business projects
- Work with Sales Support to assist in the development of sales decks and pitches
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape for all products in order to create battle cards and influence product positioning
- Report on campaign effectiveness and RoI
Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
Experience: Four to six years’ product marketing experience
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills and an ability to communicate complex topics in a clear, concise manner (writing sample will be requested)
- Great communication, collaboration and team working skills
- Dynamic, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, with an ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Quick learner who picks up new technologies with ease
- Self-starter who can work autonomously, but be a key team player
- Analytical with a focus on results-based marketing
- Excellent prioritization skills, able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously
- CIM qualified is a plus
At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package and a comfortable work space. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career.
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.