Product Marketing Manager
About the Company
Our client is an exciting, innovative software solutions provider, delivering cloud-based SaaS which supports mobile workforces. They’ve been keeping their heads down for the past few years while they develop their award-winning enterprise field services management solution which powers a new generation of service companies, connects personnel and delivers powerful software.
What our client has created is easy to use, simple to configure and quick to implement and they’re ready to start shouting about it. As such, they now need a Product Marketing Manager to join them in Exeter and take their solution to market.
- Salary of up to £35,000 DOE
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing in service)
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Free fruit
Joining this forward-thinking business, you’ll find a fast-paced environment, innovation from top to bottom and the ambition to become the best in the business.
If you are a marketer looking for your next step into a product marketing position, this role represents a fresh challenge, the place where you can thrive and the perfect chance to grow professionally.
Our client’s teams are exceptionally talented and eager to welcome new starters with support and everything you need to make a success of your role.
What’s more, you’ll discover an existing portfolio of big name clients in the retail, corporate blue chip and public sector industries to ensure that you are set on the right track and give you the confidence to take our client’s product to the next level.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the glue that binds our client’s product strategy to the tactic they will use to drive sales success.
You’ll be developing an amazing understanding of the market and, in particular, competitors, working closely with the rest of the Marketing Team to create programmes that drive demand, and presenting the product’s value proposition.
The specifics of your role will entail:
- Strategic competitor analysis
- Driving the development of product positioning
- Creating messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers sales channels
- Clearly articulating how the product solves clients’ problems
To be considered as the Product Marketing Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ product or general marketing experience
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, such as Pardot, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, including outstanding writing capabilities and the ability to tell the product story
- Strong people and relationship-building skills
- The ability to gain insight, analyse data and customer information and apply research techniques
- A great eye for detail
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive or Product Marketing Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to drive your career forwards as a Product Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.