12 days ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience managing campaigns and communications.
* Experience creating and working on marketing campaigns and narrative in Consumer Marketing.
* Experience leading teams, with demonstrated problem solving skills.
* Ability to develop strategic communication approaches to market challenges.
* Demonstrated communication skills, with collaboration skills and comfortability presenting to a range of audiences.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As part of the Grow with Google team, you'll help the current and next generation grow their skills, career and/or business and find a job. As the Lead for Grow with Google’s brand and communications, you'll manage the narrative and messaging across initiatives and will develop Grow with Google EU and local websites, defining any future updates and leading on our overall communication strategy. Working closely with Policy and Public Relations central teams, you will lead the definition of our EMEA Campaigning plan to increase awareness of Grow with Google and our impact.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Manage and lead Grow with Google’s brand and messaging, including owning the narrative and ensuring its appearance across all communication channels.
* Lead Grow with Google campaigning efforts, working closely with Central Campaigning team, Policy and Public Relations.
* Strategize, define and lead innovative communications in regards to Grow with Google towards general public alongside Public Relations teams.
* Define joint plans with cross-functional teams to increase our impact and cut-through regionally and locally.
* Work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global PR, Policy and Marketing organizations.