Product Marketing Manager - Data Quality
Up to £60,000 per annum
A global FTSE 100 brand is up-scaling its product marketing team and is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in helping B2B clients unlock the power of their data-led products and propositions.
Your role will sit within the Global Product Marketing team, and will play a key role in communicating the value proposition to the market, as well as reporting back to the business on market and client needs.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with an existing product marketing background and experience, working for a B2B enterprise software vendor in the data management space, or similar.
As this role involves reporting into a US-based line manager, the successful person will need to be autonomous, a self-starter and unafraid to collaborate independently with all areas of the business, including sales, finance, propositions, marketing and product management.
- Developing scalable value propositions to serve the needs of the market and drive revenue.
- Creating a go-to-market plan with a specific focus on market definition, distribution strategy, pricing, user personas and positioning.
- Undertaking market research/analysis to gather specific feedback on products, evolving trends and customer wants and needs.
- Developing and maintaining up to date sales collateral, including sell-sheets, B2B case studies, white papers and pitch decks.
- Effectively communicating propositions internally, focusing in customer wins, developments and future vision for your products.
- Close collaboration with wider product management team to execute to market plans in your allocated region, creating the GTM road-map, launch plan and communicating the value proposition and developing sales tools and collateral.
- Ideally at least 3+ years in a Product Marketing role for a B2B enterprise software business or similar.
- Familiar with data management, data quality or information management markets and how they operate.
- Proven experience in demonstrating end to end product and value proposition creation and GTM execution.
- Experience in applying analytics to support product marketing
- An understanding of real-time decisioning, lead optimisation, sentiment analysis and cross-sell…etc.
- Proven ability to manage a large stakeholder network in a matrix environment.