7 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Google Cloud in UK and Ireland (UKI), you are a marketing leader and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You'll craft and execute integrated campaigns to generate B2B demand and drive pipeline growth. You will also work with global and EMEA marketing, as well as regional sales and partners, to fuel the explosive growth in Google Cloud Platform and G Suite.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Develop an understanding of customer needs and how to best position Google Cloud products in market.
* Generate demand for Google Cloud products by landing global integrated campaigns in the region.
* Create and land regional campaigns, working with multiple stakeholders to craft messaging, content, and channel strategy.
* Drive campaign demand generation activities such as webinars, direct marketing, social, and advocacy programs.
* Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine growth and prioritize resources.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Relevant B2B marketing experience.
* Experience creating original marketing content for campaigns.
* Expertise with Automated Bid Management (ABM) tactics as well as email, search, display and social marketing techniques.
* B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space, with knowledge of measurement approaches.
* Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar).
* Effective problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with the ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance.
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.