6 months ago
* BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in marketing and general management.
* Experience in managing complex projects with stakeholders across multiple functions in an ambiguous environment.
* Consumer Electronics experience, with an understanding of the retail environment.
* Knowledge of the smart home landscape.
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and effective leadership skills.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you' ll work with a cross-functional teams across Sales, Corporate Communications, Legal, Product Development, Operations and Marketing. You will be responsible for competitive analysis, developing product positioning and helping determine the right Go-to-Market strategy, support product roll-out across countries and partners, and build Go-to Market frameworks and tools in alignment with global, cross-functional and local stakeholders. You will contribute to creating user desire and consideration across all steps of the consumer journey. You'll support Market Research, drive insights and manage the creation and localization of our scalable marketing assets, best practices, toolkits playbooks, scalable execution, retail, and channel marketing.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Be the marketing point of contact in EMEA for global and local Marketing teams as well as regional cross-functional stakeholders.
* Build the EMEA Go-to-Market strategy and align global and country strategies.
* Lead launch coordination and enable Go-to-Market plan fulfillment.
* Develop business plans, report on performance and develop optimization plans.
* Build and run scaled programs and services, and implement best practices.