3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in leadership, project management, and analytics.
* Experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, or similar role.
* Ability to develop and understand strategy.
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, influence, and drive stakeholder alignment.
* Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios, with global mindset.
* Ability to thrive in ambiguity and work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
* Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills, and business judgment.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Our team work with Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marketing Directors and multiple marketers to help define our priorities and measure and scale impact globally. We work across all major products, from Hardware to Ads, in a diverse region spanning across the UK, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, and many