6 months ago
Are you excited by Amazon's foray into Smart Home and changing the future of repeat shopping through automatic replenishment along with voice services such as Alexa? This might be the job for you! As we are building the technology and infrastructure behind Dash Replenishment Service (Automatic reordering of supplies) and Smart Home, we need an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to bring these services to the customer, and drive awareness / adoption of the program across Europe. We are working hard, having fun, and making history!
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of a super scrappy team that is responsible for the Smart Home and Auto Replenishment program in Europe. You will be hands on with Go-to-market of new devices, new market launches, and marketing initiatives. You will be building strategies for awareness / adoption, and take tactical ownership of implementing initiatives. You will coordinate across both internal teams such as Retail and Amazon Advertising, and external partner teams. You will use your understanding of marketing tools in quickly implementing new ideas. You will obsess over customers and dive deep to come up with new insights.
The right person for the role enjoys working on high impact Day-1 programs, is comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives in a test-and-learn environment. You will need domain knowledge of marketing and a solid understanding of marketing tools to be able to deliver at speed. You will need to be comfortable to work at a tactical level (e.g. organizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analysing customer data, and coordinating across teams). You must be comfortable working in a matrix organization and with cross-border teams.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years experience in marketing and merchandising, preferably in eCommerce
· Domain knowledge of marketing / merchandising and associated tools
· Experience in leading Go-To-Market initiatives
· Ability to dive deep into customer data to generate insights
· Experience of working with the research and data science teams to develop and understand consumer segments that inform product development roadmaps and marketing campaigns
· Experience of driving PR campaigns
· Ability to navigate cross functional and cross geography teams
· Track record of being scrappy and resourceful in delivering initiatives
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
· Passion for both technology and marketing
· Knowledge of European languages is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.