12 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As YouTube Trust and Safety Product Marketing Manager for EMEA, your work will contribute to YouTube’s goal of making the internet safer, protecting openness and free speech and strengthening our brand and reputation. In this role you will work with teams across Trust and Safety EMEA operations, PR and Policy to inform our products, policies, education and partnerships.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Lead EMEA product and safety marketing. Help define value proposition, goals, narratives, Go-to-Market strategy, partnerships) for key Trust and Safety launches and programmes across products including YouTube Kids and News.
* Keep on the cutting edge of an evolving cultural, policy and product environment.
* Contribute strategically to thought leadership narrative for the industry around child safety and news.
* Use YouTube’s platform reach, creators and voice to empower users with tools and education to be better internet citizens.
* Use data and insights voraciously to understand and align the business on areas of focus and to identify needs for product/policy improvements and education across the YouTube main app and YouTube Kids.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in product marketing with core responsibilities creating and executing successful consumer and brand marketing campaigns.
* Project management experience.
* Experience developing strategy and business plans.
* A passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
* Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
* Demonstrated collaboration and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build collaborative partnerships with partners and other cross-functional teams.