We are looking for 2 x product merchandisers for a Surrey based client - we're looking for people who can support the merchandising and the buying team by building strong relationships with all suppliers! We are looking for an interim person to start the team off and then two permanent people (salaries up to £40k)
You will be responsible for:
- managing product sales plans
- carry out mid-season reviews
- analysing performance and re forecasting against plan - making adjustments as and when required
- manage and deliver trade reports
- optimise stock through product life cycle
- achieving category / channel KPIs
You will come from a category background ideally - an exec would be fine. You will have experience as a commercially aware marketing person who is confident with insights and numbers!
Contact Katesiegel@betterplaced.com for more information.