7 months ago
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Product Strategy Analyst in the EMEA Go-to-Market Team for Platforms and Display, you will support the development of scalable initiatives for our dynamic advertising platforms business in an exciting and diverse region.
The team plays an important role within product commercialization across the region and as a key link between our global product teams and our market based sales organization. You will develop and deliver strategic analysis for plans, product initiatives and reviews to an audience of both regional and global sales and product leadership. You will also be responsible for development of key business intelligence and sales activation tools to drive rigor and scale in our go-to-market approach. You will also work closely with people in multiple locations and teams, supporting specific regional projects from initial scoping to delivery.
You will be part of a global analyst and go-to-market network, sharing best practices and leveraging relationships and knowledge across the business. You will gain deep knowledge of Google's platforms and display business and influence our go-to-market approach in EMEA.
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
* Define, structure and execute analysis to extract and summarize large amounts of data (primarily around portfolios, activity and product/feature adoption).
* Create flexible, scalable models and reports to support strategic and operational decision-making, drive sales initiatives and highlight operational challenges.
* Advocate EMEA requirements around reporting and analytical needs with central operations and product teams working on global tools and support.
* Work with in-country and other regional teams to generate insights that will accelerate and inform critical strategic, product and operational initiatives/decisions.
* Support the delivery of our strategic planning processes - including annual planning, global business updates and Objectives and Key Results.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a similar analytical, problem solving or strategic project management role.
* Sales and/or marketing experience.
* Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
* Ability to communicate with technical teams.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated networking, influencing and interpersonal skills.