In house - Research Manager
VACANCY – This vacancy will be managing a market research team within a communication group. This is a great role if you have or want to get people management experience. It’s also a great opportunity to do something a bit different working in an in house market research team as well as partnering with non-research stakeholders. This role could be a great next step, developing skills while working on team development, best practice as well as stakeholder and engagement projects with non-research departments.
Overseeing the research planning and delivery, it’s vital that whoever’s stepping into the role is confident and thrives on working at a steady pace overseeing high volumes. Experience of questionnaire design and knowledge of research projects across a wide range of methodologies and sectors will be needed matched with exposure to working with data and analysis software. Some knowledge, interest or experience of research within the PR, Media, Public opinion or comms sector would be ideal. Exposure to working with B2B, Healthcare or internal (qual or quant) research would be great too.
COMPANY – These guys are the market leaders in communications, PR and broadcasting. This role is based in their offices near Farringdon. It’s a relaxed, yet fast-paced, entrepreneurial, “can do” environment. The various comms companies within the groups are all situated in the same building and so you’d get day to day contact with your internal client partners.
· Should have experience delivering high volume of Surveys
· Some experience mentoring juniors or overseeing a market research, pm or operations team
· Experience designing survey questions, link checking, weighting and top line analysis.
· Knowledge of SPSS, R or Advanced Excel or similar.
· Good overall experience of managing a range of research methodologies and sectors
· Proven experience of building effective internal and external relationships
· Experience delivering ad-hoc (quant & qual) across a range of sectors
· Some competencies in up-skilling and change management
· You should already have UK markets experience and right to work in UK.
INTERESTED – Please get in touch we’d love hear from you, even if you haven’t got your CV to hand!
JOB VACANCY – Research Project Manager / Research Manager / Quant Research manager / Project and operations manager / Market Research Manager
LOCATION – Central London / North London / south London / West London / East London
SALARY – £32-45K + benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd enlightconsulting.co.uk