3 months ago
Professional Affairs and Digital Coordinator – J&J Vision
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: CONSUMER, MEDICAL DEVICES & PHARMACEUTICALS and we turnover in excess of $91 Billion.
To coordinate and execute aligned physical and digital events across Professional Affairs, Marketing and Sales.
Coordinating between teams to help plan, coordinate and execute events for customer teams including internal & externally held events
Coordinate the delivery of digital follow-up and stand-alone digital education for Key Account customers utilising learning management systems and maintaining databases
Organising with National Sales Manager the National Sales Meetings and handling 3rd party logistics providers.
Support for Professional Affairs Consultant (PAC) Team
Managing Key Opinion Leader communications in conjunction with PAF and marketing teams.
* Leading Internally held and externally held events for customer teams
* Liaising with and supporting PAF, Marketing and Customer Teams to plan, coordinate and execute all physical (including Limerick trips, AOP and College events) and digital events
**Including faculty, invites, HCC requests in to Prizma*, materials, catering, requesting POs to be raised by JJI Learning Management Co-ordinator, liasing with agencies, Dx kit management, closing related POs & GR’ing, handling MyAccount log-in requests where Cust services find multiple accounts, handle CET point queries
**In scope are HCC requests for Head Office organised events; Out of scope are HCC requests for AAM organised events which are handled by sales administrator/ co-ordinator
* Run the eCRM and LMS in order to manage the education and development of delegates to Customer team events
* Work with PAF Managers and Regional Digital Manager to produce direct electronic mailings to be delivered via 3rd party
* Working with IT function to ensure electronic eCRM and LMS system is managed to deliver the needs of business (retaining hygiene of database and segmentation)
* Help develop and run internal meetings utilising 3rd party event management agencies for logistics, including:
* National Sales Meetings (up to 3per year), including: venue sourcing, managing contracts, keeping within budgetary requirements.
* Provide all contracts and documentation to ensure all paperwork and documentation is in line with HCC guidelines to ensure compliant interaction with and agreements in place with ECP speakers and Panel members.
* Provide support to PAC Team and to PAC team manager, Including requesting POs, leading 3rd party travel agencies, handling queries and facilitating requests
* Coordinating and managing Key Opinion Leader communications
* Ability to use Customer Relation Management systems, ideally Salesforce.com to maintain and update databases
* Ability to use Learning Management system, ideally Absorb to coordinate blended learning programmes
* Excellent organisational and time management to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
* Competent user of a variety of computer software packages, including, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Excel. Ability to collect feedback data and analyse it.
* Ability to work with colleagues and key partners across various functions and levels within the organisation
* Good communicator with ability to confidently get along with both internal colleagues and external customers
* Demonstrates a clear, accurate attention to detail
* Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative
* Understands and contributes to the importance of processes and procedures designed to optimise efficiencies and performance
* Strong sense of urgency required
* eCustomer Relationship Management
* Build HTML files
* Qualification in Business and Administration (NVQ or equivalent)
* Administration of Customer Relation Management and Learning Management systems, ideally Salesforce.com and Absorb
* Proactively managing and maintaining budgets for multiple stakeholders
* Coordinating and organising internal meetings and events for external customers.
* Maintaining effective records management systems in line with company policies and legal/regulatory requirements
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop insights to drive innovation
SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this we must be ambitious and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)