18 days ago
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Product and Service Operation's (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today’s customer problems, and prevents tomorrow’s. PSO teams are involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership and accountability and are uniquely positioned at the intersection of product and service. This allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the community to improve their experience, implementing in-product solutions, enhancing customer support operations, combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product launches, focusing on data management and scaling measurement outcomes.
The PSO New Products team is seeking a Program Manager who is passionate about testing and launching Facebook's newest business and marketing solutions. This Program Manager will bring operational strategy and process to alpha and beta product testing, and influence new products for scaled release. To that end, candidates must be able to effectively collaborate with our partners in Engineering, Marketing Science, Product Marketing and Operations, and be comfortable performing under high-pressure, fast-moving and often ambiguous conditions. The ideal candidate will be strong at cross-functional communication and project execution, knowledgeable about marketing, adept with Facebook's business tools (e.g. Ads Manager), and have an aptitude for measurement and data analysis. To be successful, you will have to have strong program and project management skills as well as be comfortable performing under high-pressure, fast-moving and often ambiguous conditions.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits : * Medical * Dental * Vision * Pension * Life assurance * Childcare * Gym * Transport * Laundry * Posted: Monday 18 November 2019 * Closing date: Monday 16 December 2019
* Work extensively with cross-functional partners - e.g. Product Manager, Product Marketing, Marketing Science, and Data Science teams — to scope test design/requirements, manage test launches, test monitoring and analysis
* Act as the main point of contact for Product, Sales and Marketing Science to ensure smooth and seamless test execution
* Manage, monitor, build, and recruit for product tests with advertisers (i.e. alpha/beta tests)
* Effectively communicate relevant insights to cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and User Research) to influence and drive their roadmap prioritization, leveraging data and insights to develop multi-faceted solutions to fix problems at scale at all stages of the product life cycle
* Communicate across audiences, effectively understanding and utilizing escalation paths, and updating stakeholders including liaising with Product teams to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues that arise during testing
* Facilitate meetings, discussions and document project status and key decisions made via internal project management tools
* Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in efficiency and quality of support
* Accountable for driving delivery of multiple 1-6 month long projects from start to finish
* BA/BS degree
* 5+ years experience with program/project management, customer service, marketing, user or UX research and/or operations
* 2+ years work experience in managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns
* Experience using A/B testing
* Experience working/building relationships with cross-functional teams, delivering impact through communication, and influencing teams toward achieving goals
* Experience implementing processes and programs that improve product or operational performance
* Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems
* Open, collaborative and proven team player with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support
* Experience leading data-driven projects and ability to communicate results and insights to cross-functional partners
* Ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
* Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
* Experience with Ads Manager, and/or other interfaces within Facebook's ad platform
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.