4 months ago
Programmatic & Audience Executive
Dennis is looking for a proactive and detail oriented executive who loves technology, data and automation to join the programmatic and audience team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into a successful career in advertising, in a new and growing team.
The successful candidate will work with new technologies and revenue streams, as well as clients and technology partners to drive programmatic revenues and adoption of our audience capabilities. You will work closely with various parts of the business, including ad operations, sales, research and campaign management. The job will involve reporting, data analysis, data entry and campaign and partner management.
* Work with the programmatic yield analyst to pull reports from key partners
* Manage advertiser block lists and third party malware technologies
* In put monthly billing for programmatic partners into invoicing tool.
* Create and manage dashboards to meet internal needs through Data studio.
* In time, manage the partner relationships with skin and native partners to generate incremental revenue
* Work with the commercial data executive to identify audience needs and help respond to sales briefs.
* Run audience reports as needed within our Data management platform (permutive) and adserver (Google ad manager)
* Present and communicate findings effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for someone proactive and data driven to take on this role. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with others in order to solve problems.
You don't need to have previous experience but an internship or work experience within a digital marketing or campaign position would be advantageous as is knowledge of the advertising landscape but neither are essential requirements.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!