Job Title: Programmatic Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (potential flexibility if agreed in advance)
The company are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing. The successful candidate will be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Programmatic team in implementing programmatic strategy for a range of clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be to support the Programmatic team in driving performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client programmatic strategy. You will learn best practice through working closely with a team of Executives, Managers and Senior Managers as well as with the Croudie Network (community).
- Execution, optimisation, and analysis of programmatic display campaigns
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met
- Develop and build a strong understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Optimising display campaigns to achieve client targets
- Utilising third-party tools to deliver success such as DV 360
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within programmatic data and taking corrective actions
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels
- Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, support delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
- Learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Support with new business proposals
- Supporting in ad-hoc requests from the client or wider agency teams
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity paternity package
- Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Programmatic Display Specialist, Media Executive, Display Campaign Management, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing, Social Media Marketing will also be considered for this role.