Do you have experience managing Programmatic campaigns?
Do you have creating a Programmatic Campaign strategy for a consumer-facing brand?
Do you want to work for one of the largest Retailers companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading online retailer is looking for a Programmatic Manager (Display, Remarketing & Paid Social) to focus on supporting brand marketing initiatives through programmatic campaigns.
The company is a global name in the retail world, with a recent change in ownership they have had a massive cash injection to the business and are focusing on growing and developing their Digital/E-Commerce foot print and are now looking to bring in a new manager for the Programmatic team. This role will manage two programmatic professionals.
As Programmatic Manager you will join our successful Digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Responsibility for devising & delivering the Programmatic strategy across Display, Remarketing and Paid Social which aligns the output to the wider customer acquisition strategy.
- Responsible for delivering sales, margin and customer numbers, across all channels in line with the business's strategy and long-term objectives, whilst ensuring the customer remains at the very heart of the business.
- Responsibility for costs, effectiveness, and overall ROIs for Programmatic bid management marketing in the UK and internationally. In addition, there is responsibility for the key agency/supplier contracts and costs - and that they are delivering suitable excellent value within their marketing discipline.
- Create, manage, and optimise Prospecting, Retargeting & Paid Social (Facebook, Video) activity Globally and focus on Driving profitable new customer acquisition using programmatic media
- Manage relationships with external partners, e.g. Criteo, Facebook, Rakuten, Adobe, and any potential new partners, as well as any internal stakeholders. Liaise with potential media agencies, trading desks, networks and platforms (DMPs, DSPs) with the aim to grow our prospecting offering.
- Implement best practices, stay up to date with the industry, and contribute to team and company knowledge sharing. Identify new trends and opportunities within the display ecosystem
- Identify new display technologies to improve the current offering. Is the lead tracking and reporting contact on KPIs, manage and share regular reporting and Work alongside other acquisition teams to harmonise strategies, whilst contributing significantly to the broader online marketing mix.
- Provide a strong support to the Head of Customer Acquisition, Acquisition team and other Customer team members in programmatic strategy development, deliver, resource, and business performance management.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Programmatic campaigns. This role will focusing on leading the strategic elements of Programmatic Campaigns, translating the overall customer acquisition strategy into a realistic Programmatic campaign strategy. This role will fit candidates either from a client or agency side background as long as they have worked in a highly competitive space such as :Retail, Travel OR FMCG.
The Programmatic Manager role requires the following experience:
- Proven track record in delivering profit positive biddable media marketing strategies
- Multi-channel bid management experience
- Extensive Digital marketing industry knowledge & contacts
- Proven experience in implementing a successful Programmatic Strategy
- Commercial awareness and P&L optimisation
- Customer acquisition strategies and return on investment
- Proven experience and skills in Innovation
- Strong leadership, coaching & mentoring skills - provides vision, insight & direction
Title: Programmatic Manager
Location: Bond Street, London
Salary: £40k - £50k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing