8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
"You'll be responsible for multi-million pound campaigns across multiple third party platforms ensuring
Sky are at getting the most of their investment" - Rahim Ali, Programmatic Marketing Manager
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Programmatic Team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Programmatic Marketing Executive to join our growing programmatic team focusing on providing data, analysis and insights to support Sky’s use of Programmatic media buying for the acquisition of new Sky TV, Broadband and Mobile customers, as well as driving existing customer product upgrades.
- Help define a framework of when and how we analyse the performance of our programmatic campaigns. Role holder must be able to demonstrate close loop analysis of recommendations and the value of any changes
- Assist the Programmatic Marketing Manager in the management and optimisation of our programmatic media buying by pulling regular reports out of our DSPs, analysing performance drivers and translating insights into actionable hypotheses and tweaks to setup
- Pro-actively engage with the wider Online Sales and Marketing team to understand business and product trends and how we can capitalise based on the past campaign data available
- Work with the Senior Programmatic Marketing Manager and wider Display Marketing Team to grow sales volumes and achieve digital display targets
- Work closely with the Insights and Audience Segmentation to implement audience targeting strategies and report on media buying against any test audience segmentation carried out
- Work closely with Programmatic Marketing Manager to ensure efficient and timely programmatic reporting and analysis for the wider team and to inform pre-campaign planning, mid-campaign optimisations and post-campaign learnings
- Collaborate with other Digital channel owners (Display, PPC, Affiliates and Email) to increase the Digital Marketing performance across the entire sales funnel
- Build up knowledge of display technology across DSP, DCO, DMP, Attribution, etc
- Experience working with data and proficient with Excel
- Highly numerate and interested in working with data, using consistent logic rationality and objectivity to drive decisions
- As the Programmatic Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting campaigns and providing data and analysis across a variety of different products
- Organisational skills are critical
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- Hands on DSP experience (Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus) preferable
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better