7 months ago
Programmatic Yield Analyst
Updated at, 2019-03-04T09:33:27-05:00
Are you a tech-savvy Programmatic Analyst looking to grow within an expanding Programmatic and Audience data team? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be hands-on with yield and partner management, optimisation, reporting and driving revenue?
Reporting into the Head of Programmatic and Audience Data, this opportunity will enable you to progress by driving the overall strategy as well as bringing the enthusiasm to explore and implement new technology partners and platforms.
As a Programmatic Yield Analyst you will analyse and maximise programmatic revenue across Dennis’ multiple properties and formats (video, mobile, display & native) to help grow UK and non UK revenue streams. You will work to optimise setup and interactions between different partners and advise on new products and industry trends.
Reporting and data visualisation is a key part to this role, working with various tools to automate common reports and simplifying the processes. Reports will include monthly sell through/fill and available inventory across the network, collating monthly billing reports and working with the wider team to produce quarterly and yearly reports for finance, sales and clients.
You will manage third party relationships with SSPs and tech partners, as well as partnering with Ops and Campaign Management teams to manage PMP and PG campaigns, optimise, and report back to sales/clients.
You have a background in online advertising in a ops/analyst role and have specific experience working on programmatic where you have gained a strong understanding of the programmatic landscape and experience using, and managing SSPs.
You have a great attention to detail and are proficient in analysing and manipulating data in Excel (you’re a bit of an Excel wizard!).
Previous experience with yield management and working with Google Adx is desirable, but not essential.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!