3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Project Analyst or PMO looking for your next role on a business transformation programme for a global retail business? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mold has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Project Analyst will provide direct support to the Programme Manager/Director on a large complex transformation programme, enabling the programme to run effectively with appropriate controls and governance.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Supporting the programme manager, implement and control effective governance to monitor and control the programme
* Provide regular Programme tracking and status reporting, internal to the programme and stakeholders
* Meeting management and programme resource on boarding
* Control the Programme Risk and Issue Registers
* Provide Project office support for commercial and financial processes
* Manage the programme toolsets (JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint)
* Consistently apply the organisational project management standards and methodologies
* Update the Programme schedule, and participate in cross programme status and dependency sessions as appropriate.
* Work within the team to encourage and develop best practice project management discipline across the organisation.
* Proven PMO/Analyst experience within a large scale IT Programme.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines and using own initiative.
* Has a strong planning, communication and presentation skills
* Good level of interpersonal, commercial, prioritisation and resource management skills.
* Working knowledge of project planning and delivery tools (MS project or equivalent, JIRA).
* Preference for Prince2 or CAPM, PMP certification
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!