7 months ago
Project Analyst – Telecommunications
Brighton, United Kingdom
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Accountable for leading end-to-end process changes, within the specified timeframes, across regional and global services to improve cost, efficiency and drive customer satisfaction.
To ensure that Employee, Customer and Shareholder benefits are delivered in accordance to business needs.
• Use analysis of internal and external partner’s feedback on processes impacted to drive process enhancements/improvements.
• Full ownership of process Business Case.
• Continually seek, share and implement best practices across international markets.
• Ensure sustainability of implemented process improvements through effective monitoring of key process drivers.
• Full accountability for driving projects from idea up to design/build phase.
• Full ownership and accountability for all process / project documentation, including status reporting.
• Establish and manage escalation procedures to Senior Management.
• Identify and manage project costs and resources required to successfully complete projects.
• Ensure alignment of expectations, create and maintain buy in across project teams and stakeholders.
• Own and manage relationships with all members of project teams and stakeholders.
• Work with both internal and external partners to enable project delivery.
• Building and leveraging relationships across diverse markets to standardize and consolidate process improvements.
• Managing multiple tasks and issues.
• Driving Results without direct authority.
* Drives Results.
* Builds and Leverages Relationships.
* Communicates Effectively.
* Proficiency in Global Telecommunications Services, Technology, Terminology, Suppliers and Billing Data.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Strong facilitation and communication skills and proven experience executing complex programs using agile practices.
* Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to implement and /or optimize new capabilities for operational teams.
* Experience of inbound and / or outbound call centre operations and experience driving transformational change in these environments.
* Work experience required in a project management, engineering and/or process improvement role.
* Requires strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently.
* Able to manage relationships and expectations with key business stakeholders while gaining alignment
* Have excellent written/ oral communication skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and gain consensus
* Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes and ability to turn raw data into valuable business insights.
* Ability to clearly define tasks and projects to improve business metrics across all key constituencies (shareholder, customer, and employee).
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and PowerPoint required.
* Professional qualifications in project management and / or process improvement such as Prince2, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma and LEAN preferred.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time