27 days ago
Job Title: Project Executive: DePuy Synthes
Reports to: Franchise Manager
Business: Medical Devices
Location: Leeds One Campus
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Orthopaedics, Neurological Disease, Infection Prevention, Cardiovascular Disease, and Aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Project Executive: DePuy Synthes will work as part of the Business Operations function for the J&J Medical Devices business in GB & Ireland, reporting into the Franchise Manager. The focus of the role will be to partner with the business functions, Regional/WW Marcomm teams, Platform Managers & Professional Education, to develop, oversee & lead the execution of franchise specific projects. The role would suit someone with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time with a consistent track record of delivering successful outcomes and workstreams.
This role will be based in the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices office’s across Leeds and Pinewood campus’.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Support Marketing communications strategy & tactics (plan based on priorities, specialties, growth platforms)
* Support Franchise & Product Brand Management
* Support Franchise & Product Brand launch, integration and monitoring
* Reapproval of assets and brand updates
* Marketing Collateral
* Support Product Launch Promotion & Events
* Sales Conference Assets
* Promo Customer & Distributor Comms (email-blast / direct marketing)
* Internal Marketing Comms (product launch or campaign related, franchise update)
* Management of BU specific content (assets & collateral) across Digital platforms
* Support in creation of Product videos where applicable
* Product Advertising/Advertorials
* Society Relationship; Execution/Logistics Congress Comms
* Agency Management (congresses)
* Prepares marketing reports by collecting and summarising data.
* Marketing Campaign origination (strategic intent, concept, target)
* KPI‘s, Metrics & Measurement
* Support BU specific congresses with logistical and marketing activities
* Copy Approval (EOS)
* VOC feedback
* Support in execution of BU specific ELT, Town Hall, Monthly updates, leadership story, success stories.
* Support BU leads in Co-ordination of yearly strategic marketing plans.
Skills and competencies required:
* Ability to work effectively in cross-functional matrix to
successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
* Ability to maintain business relationships with all levels of
* Strong ability to prioritize and run complex list of projects
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team and individually.
* Comfortable working in an evolving dynamic market space.
Education & Experience Required:
* Educated to degree level (marketing or Business preferable)
* Deep understanding of branding & brand hierarchy
* Understanding of email marketing systems (Mailchimp preferred)
* Good understanding of Creative workflows
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
* Appropriate experience in a marketing communications role
* Ability to influence & work alongside senior stakeholders
* A strong contributor to team dynamic in previous roles.
* Professional individual, with excellent communication and
* Essential Languages: High level English fluency
* Design knowledge and capabilities.
* Project management experience preferable.
Key Compliance Requirements:
* Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times.
Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
* Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal
Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health
& Safety policy.
* Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
* Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
* Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and
development requirements within required time frames.
* Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
* Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using
our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
q LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that
reinforce Our Credo.
q CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop
insights to drive innovation
q SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet
unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do
this we must be bold and fearless in challenging the status quo and adapting to
q LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own
development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have
open and constructive conversations.
q DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus
on our ability to encourage and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly
with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative
products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson,
our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract
people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those
values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth
largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If
our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal
opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)