9 months ago
Project Management - Industrial Placement
Duration: 12 months
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
type of mark will you make?
talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that
improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson
& Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your
experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Working as part
of the EMEA Project Management Office you will have a huge amount of exposure
to the elements that make project management successful.
This role by
its very nature is probably the most varied opportunity we have available for a
placement student. The project management team works with all area of the
business and external parties to deliver a vast array of projects across many
different functional areas within the business. This means you could be exposed
to a wide scope of business areas whilst gaining invaluable project management
experience and skills.
placement, you will have the opportunity to lead at least one project with key
deliverables and dependencies across the business. So, by the end of your
placement you will fully understand the key elements of delivering projects in
a business environment. These skills could be fully transferable into any area
of our business in the future.
duties and responsibilities
Responsibilities will vary dependent on projects in progress and in development but may include:
* Support project development and implementation.
* Monitor project performance timelines and milestones.
* Liaise with J&J personnel across multiple groups across
the EMEA region and support
the management of cross-functional
teams, including senior management.
* Identify, assess, liaise
with and monitor
performance of external suppliers
Project Management Duties:
with the support of Programme
Management Office Lead and/or EMEA Strategic
* Develop detailed
project implementation plans including key stakeholder
and project communication plans
* Provide updated project progress including delays / risks
etc to project leads and sponsors
* Maintain and Track overall strategic project programme performance alongside objectives, budget and timeline
* Maintain PMO shared document repositories such as SharePoint and Hub and provide recommendations / implementation plans to improveCo-ordination of any digital communication, including websites, mobile platforms and social media to promote
the role of PMO
of the role
* 2 years of degree level study completed
* A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of
* Business or Management related degree types
skills and competencies
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to demonstrate leadership skills
* Able to demonstrate good team-working skills, including the ability to work in a virtual team
* Strong organisational skills and prioritisation abilities
* Innovative problem-solving skills
The assessment centre for this role will be in December 2018
Please note: This role will close for applications on the 15th November 2018
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)