6 months ago
Updated at, 2019-01-30T05:51:48-05:00
We're looking for a talented Project Manager to be responsible for the project management of commercial and non-commercial projects across Dennis’ portfolio.
Working within the Project Management team acting as the main point of contact for external clients and internal teams through the project life-cycle, working closely with external clients and agencies, and internal sales, editorial, design, event management, campaign management and more.
From kick-off meetings to final delivery, you will plan, manage budgets, communicate and troubleshoot at all stages of the project, reporting internally and externally, ensuring a structured, coordinated approach.
The commercial projects range from print advertorials to website builds, cross platform campaigns, creation of rich media formats, bespoke content creation (articles, video), social media, media-first promotional formats, standard display adverts, HTML emails, webinars, mock ups and more.
You will also be looking after non-commercial jobs such as media packs, pitch presentations, media sheets, award & event graphics and in house marketing material.
This is a very hands-on role and although you will have support from the PM team, as well as input from sales, editorial, design, tech and product managers, you will be responsible for managing clients and their projects independently, successfully and profitably.
We'll need you to represent Dennis to external clients/agencies. You'll also work closely with in-house Product Managers, and communicate design briefs directly to our design and development teams.
We want you to have an excellent understanding of the life-cycle of a project including communication strategy, creative and technical. Combining existing project management experience and your own innate initiative, you'll always know when to make decisions and when to defer to stakeholders.
Confident, assured and outgoing, you'll win the respect and trust of everyone around you. Working quickly and accurately you will be able to communicate a concept or idea clearly and succinctly. You will be a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude. Of course, spectacular organisation skills are a must.
You'll have strong knowledge in content led creative solutions print advertorials best practice as well as the client, agency and publisher ecosystem. You may also have some knowledge in scrum, agile, waterfall and other project management methodologies however, this is not essential. Ideally you will be well versed in Google Apps & Analytics.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!