3 months ago
Job Number: 16691
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing Pay Monthly mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015 and already have over 800,000 Pay Monthly customers. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. Our success to date is just the start for iD Mobile – we have very ambitious plans for the future.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will support the delivery of projects and change in alignment with the strategic objectives and future capability requirements of iD Mobile. You will work on all types of business change, from our iD app, all the way through to new products, services and network enhancements.
* Take responsibility for the management of successful IT projects that span across multiple business units
* Ensure that realistic and accurate estimates of timescales, cost, quality and resource requirements are agreed.
* Proactively manage budgets and deviations in line with agreed plans.
* Ensure that detailed project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and proactively managed.
* Collaborate with stakeholders, including business representatives, technology partners and 3rd parties to elicit detailed business requirements that are clear for both technical and business audiences.
* Employ a range of techniques to elicit business requirements, including the use of interviews, workshops, focus groups, brainstorming sessions, observations, surveys etc.
* Continuously identify and evaluate options for improving business systems.
* Challenge predetermined solutions and promote options that meet iD Mobile's needs.
* Develop process documentation, using tools such as Visio, Lucid Chart or draw.io
* Support and influence the development of agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps).
* Support the user acceptance testing (UAT) process.
* Play an active role in the team to drive engagement and performance
* Act as a brand ambassador for iD
* Experience in a project management or business analyst role, preferably in both a waterfall and agile environment
* Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence (understanding the admin side is a plus)
* Effective communication and facilitation skills
* Strong analytical abilities
* High expectations with a keen eye for quality
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.