4 months ago
Project Manager – Advertising and Media (114371)
: Project Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : competitive
: May 13, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Project Manager – Advertising and Media -
6 months fixed term contract
Location is Faraday Building, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
A Project Manager is required to join an exciting project, implementing a CRM system across complimentary print and digital media products within BT’s Advertising and Media business unit.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the Advertising & Media CRM project including managing the people element of the transformation. The Project Manager manages the end to end project plan; timelines, deliverables and key milestones. The CRM Project Manager is expected to interact and communicate with sales, marketing, operational, technical, and senior management. As part of the project plan, the Project Manager must lead on the change management of the CRM implementation to ensure a smooth transition from existing systems to the new CRM. This role works closely with CRM Project Team and other strategic A&M project teams.
What you'll be doing
• Lead Projects with deliverables, deadlines, and key milestones
• Develop relationships with A&M’s senior stakeholders
• Ensure all programme stakeholders are informed, engaged and excited about the change
• Understand agile project management methodology
• Develop and manage with budgets, business requirements, technical requirements, and other project processes and artifacts
• Effectively present ideas and product scope to internal and external audiences
• Support other Programme workstreams and Product Owners as required.
• Organise and deliver major programme events to drive key messages.
• Track usage and deliver initiatives to increase effectiveness of tools by users.
• Responsible for Programme communications
• Manage the Training/Adoption lead and Divisional Change Project Managers
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Experience project managing large and transformation complex projects and associated budgets
• Understanding of MS Project, MS Office, Salesforce, including resource allocation, leveling, and utilization
• Client management and communication
• Ability to provide clear timeline and milestone reporting
• Experience developing and managing standard project management documents and processes
• Problem solving abilities with a strategic view focused on developing great products
• Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, and web development processes
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, re-enforcing team building and empowerment
• Change and communications strategies/plans
• Business/user readiness assessments
• Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
• Google Ad Manager/DFP
• Salesforce (Lightening) and CPQ
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments (Preferred)
• Advertising and Media industry experience
• Lean/Six Sigma
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.