Due to the continuous success of our growing specialist event agency, we are seeking an Event Project Manager to manage a varied range of exciting corporate events and road shows. You will join a team of 12 event experts delivering exceptional experiences for our big brand clients and their internal and external customers.
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000
· Annual Bonus
· Generous Annual Holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Car Parking on-site
· Modern, vibrant team and office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Southam, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Northampton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager – Corporate Events
You will lead a series of key events and projects throughout the calendar year. Partnering with our Account Managers and Event Assistants to ensure continuous high service levels are achieved for our prestigious clients and their customers.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager will be:
· Full Project Management; budget control and sourcing suppliers and venues.
· Manage the relationship with our clients and understand the event expectations and ROI.
· Project Manage from end to end from the client brief to managing all internal and external parties, to meet the event brief incorporating the site location and external suppliers.
· Proposal writing, sourcing and managing suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager – Corporate Events
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrate previous event management experience for live corporate events, ideally agency side, for the following types of events; conference productions, delegate management, award ceremonies, exhibitions, high level board meetings, new product launches and national road shows.
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Be creative and have a good understanding of design and event experience.
· Be highly organised and with the ability to multi-task and lead a team when required.
· Hold a UK driver’s licence.
A team of multi-tasking event specialists working with long standing clients across the UK. We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients. Our vast service and delivery across the following event functions; UK Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design and Management, Award Ceremonies and even new-age event engagement, that is creatively mind blowing!
We are a successful team that works hard to continually impress everyone involved in our event experience.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Event Project Manager, Senior Event Manager, Event Assistant, Event Co-Ordinator, Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design, Award Ceremonies, Corporate Event Manager, Roadshow Co-ordinator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Project Manager – Corporate Events and reference KA15475 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.