Due to the continuous success of our growing specialist event agency, we are seeking experienced Event Project Managers to manage a wide range of corporate events. You will join a team of 12 event experts delivering exceptional experiences for our big brand clients and their internal and external customers.
SALARY: £28,000 to £36,000
· Annual Bonus
· Generous Annual Holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Car Parking on-site
· Modern, vibrant team and office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Southam, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Event Project Manager – Corporate Events
You will lead a series of key events and projects throughout the calendar year. Partnering with our Account Managers and Event Assistants to ensure continuous high service levels are achieved for our prestigious clients and their customers.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager will be:
· Full Project Management; budget control and sourcing suppliers and venues.
· Manage the relationship with our clients and understand the event expectations and ROI.
· Project Manage from end to end from the client brief to managing all internal and external parties, to meet the event brief incorporating the site location and external suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS: Event Project Manager – Corporate Events
You must have the following skills and experience;
· Demonstrate previous event management experience in the corporate events sector – agency side, in the following areas of events; conference productions, delegate management, award ceremonies, exhibitions, high level board meetings and product launches.
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Organised and can multi-task and lead a team when required.
· Hold a UK driver’s licence.
A team of multi-tasking event specialists working with long standing clients across the UK. We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients. Our vast service and delivery across the following event functions; UK Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design and Management, Award Ceremonies and even new-age event engagement, that is creatively mind blowing!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Event Project Manager, Senior Event Manager, Event Assistant, Event Co-Ordinator, Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design, Award Ceremonies,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our Managing Consultant Kerry Austin quoting Event Project Manager – Corporate Events and reference KA15120 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.