4 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager ready to join a global leader in financial protection? A fantastic opportunity has been made available in the Global On-Boarding Team right here in our newly refurbished office in Redhill.
The successful On-Boarding Project Manager will support in delivery of on boarding new and current Partners.You will be working with all functions of AXA Partners in order to make sure our partners' have the most seamless and efficient way.
This role will have you manage projects right from tender through to post launch, working with and across departments with the Global Travel Business Line. This role will be pivotal in driving business opportunities and maximising revenue flow.
* Manage the end to end implementation process and governance from confirmation of securing the contract through to post launch using Prince 2 methodology
* Identify the relative merits and challenges of proposed projects within the business, liaise with the relevant stakeholders to determine viability of projects and outline strategies
* If projects are viable, manage and co-ordinate activities as appropriate using Prince 2 methodology. If projects cease to be viable, take appropriate corrective measures
* Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including managing budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance-checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, reviews, etc.
* Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans
* Responsibility for ensuring all pre go live project documentation is complete, signed if relevant and filed e.g. Contract, Working Practices, Business Requirements etc
* Proactively contribute to all opportunities depending on the phases of the new business process to ensure all possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are considered for future implementations
* A strong and flexible background in cross-functional project management delivering tangible business value, incorporating IT, Finance, Operations, HR, Facilities, Sales & Marketing/Business development, etc.
* Proven ability within at least one leading methodology, preferably Prince 2
* Demonstrable resilience and experience of successfully managing multiple projects across international locations
* Strong stakeholder management experience, including proven ability to establish early credibility, build robust relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, provide sensitive guidance, bring about consensus and resolve conflict
* Strongly results-focussed, with evidence of actively driving strategic change, identifying and implementing process improvements, promoting a positive change-led culture and actively supporting best-practice goals
* Solid experience of supporting business leaders in achieving strategic direction and flow, including provision of business analysis and reports to enable clear and focussed decision-making
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA Partners was created in September 2015, with the senior management team actively working on the strategy and organization since early 2016. AXA Partners’ ambition is to build a global leader in third party distribution to contribute to AXA’s growth in the retail market. In addition, AXA Partners will also contribute to enrich AXA’s core insurance offer with additional products and services developed by AXA Partners or sourced from our partners in order to drive differentiation for AXA.
What We Offer
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
* Annual bonus scheme
* Motor breakdown cover
* Travel Insurance
* Company Pension Plan
* Fantastic corporate events and parties