3 months ago
Project Manager - MVNO
Job Number: 20580
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Change Delivery Manager
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing Pay Monthly mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015 and already have over 1,000,000 Pay Monthly customers. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. Our success to date is just the start for iD Mobile – we have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a dynamic start-up, and we value creativity and a focus on delivering ever-improving services for our customers. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customer’s needs.
As a Technical Change Delivery Manager, you will support the delivery of projects and change in alignment with the strategic objectives and future capability requirements of iD Mobile. You will work on all types of business change, from our iD app, all the way through to new products, services and network enhancements.
• Manage the E2E delivery of a wide range of projects within the iD Mobile team, this will include defining project stakeholders, milestones, timelines, assumptions and dependencies
• Run your project to planned timelines, managing stakeholders and their required deliverables as well as managing risks and issues as they arise
• Run projects using either waterfall or agile methodologies, implementing the most appropriate governance structure for your programme
• Work across a range of projects, a number of which will require strong technical knowledge of real time charging and billing platforms using within the telecommunications industry
• Collaborate with stakeholders, including business representatives, technology partners and 3rd parties to elicit detailed business requirements that are clear for both technical and business audiences.
• Liaise with Infosec teams to ensure projects comply with data protection policies, security and penetration testing to documented group standards
• Employ a range of techniques to elicit business requirements, including the use of interviews, workshops, focus groups, brainstorming sessions, observations, surveys etc.
• Continuously identify and evaluate options for improving business systems.
• Challenge predetermined solutions and promote options that meet iD Mobile's needs.
• Strong telecommunications experience, specifically in the MVNO sector
• Strong experience in CMP and Matrixx technologies
• Good project management skills (both waterfall and agile)
• Knowledge of designing and implementing effective and high-quality processes that are efficient and well governed
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.