6 months ago
Project Manager - Network & UC Services
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
The primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of external Customer Projects and to deliver those projects within a controlled environment. To be carried out in a manner that meets mutual customer and Exponential-e pre-defined objectives using recognised processes and methodologies.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Keeping all Stakeholders up to date with all developments on the Projects using various recognised Project Documents.
* Coordinating all Project Teams to realise set deadlines and milestones.
* Ensuring the Project is at all times on track to fall within agreed tolerances. Notification to the Project Board of any forecasted delivery outside of these parameters and corrective measures to be applied.
* Coordinating and chairing all Project Meetings.
* Attending Project Bid and scoping meetings.
* Presenting Exponential-e Project Management Approach to customers, providers and colleagues.
* Coordinating any required customer training.
* Completing Proposals, at times within short notice.
* Responsibility for the internal system being correctly captured and labelled.
* Updating internal generic Project Documents.
* Managing escalations with all necessary parties and conveying progress to the customer as necessary.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Project Management experience.
* Experience working within a service provider environment delivering Networking/WAN based solutions to customers.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* A methodical and structured approach with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time.
* Responsible and willing to take ownership of essential tasks.
* Well organised and self-motivated team player.
* Strong leadership abilities.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to work within a pressurised and results driven environment.
* Ability to “think outside of the box” as necessary.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Experience working for an ISP or telecommunications provider.
* Working technical knowledge within the industry and proven project involvement.
* Any experience delivering voice/unified communications based customer solutions would be advantageous
* Prince 2 practitioner
* Working knowledge of Project document suites including Microsoft Project.
* Agile Project Management (AgilePM) certification.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."