2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Contact Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Manage, monitor and trend CISAS complaints to understand key drivers and opportunities to drive an improved customer experience
- Provide detailed analysis and insight on existing BAU complaints and completepresent back recommendations on a weeklymonthly basis
- Identify and drive possible process improvements for customer contacts
- Support and facilitate all compliance processes to ensure we have the right level of escalation in place and audit adherence to process
- Be a key figurehead and in all relevant compliance related projects and represent NOW TV as a subject matter expert
- Governance and gatekeeper for Case & Complaint management processes across NOW TV
- Experience in delivering great customer service
- Experience of working within a fast paced and every changing regulatory environment
- Clear analytical thinker with the ability to translate problems into processes, analyse root cause and present potential solutions
- Facilitate clear action plans and hold accountability for delivery
- Experience in working with or within Compliance teams to manage and improve Compliance andor Quality Assurance
- Experience of working with in a compliance environment
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about