about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance agent to support the Sales, Dealership and Operations team, to ensure that we offer a consistent service to our customers and comply with our responsibilities in treating customers fairly.
You’ll be working exclusively for Buyacar. One of Dennis’s newest automotive brands, BuyaCar has achieved explosive growth since joining the Dennis portfolio in 2014.
Your role will be to champion compliance and regulatory requirements as set out by the FCA, conduct regular reviews of compliance policies and procedures, ensure both current and future activity is customer focused and complies with its regulatory obligations. As well as conduct regular call monitoring & scoring, conduct risk assessments and maintain a tracker. You'll monitor compliance systems in place and ensure effectiveness, preparing reports, providing feedback to the business and tracking completion of actions.
With support from the management team, you'll design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards. This is a new position and with that comes great opportunity to grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an FCA regulated industry.
You must possess first class communication skills and be able to offer support and guidance to internal stakeholders of all levels. You’ll be patient and accurate, coaching teams on compliance where necessary, and establishing strong relationships in order to do so effectively.
You'll possess a desire to develop knowledge of FCA rule and supporting FCA documentation, GDPR, and the Financial Ombudsman Service. You'll be a stickler for accuracy and the finer detail, policy and process are what you live and breathe.
Previous experience working within an FCA regulated environment is a must, as is experience of producing management reports and analysing data. As an excellent team player, you can embrace change and adapt in a business that is growing exponentially.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. Some more thoughts for you:
* We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
* Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences, to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life
Dennis does not discriminate in any way. We’re only interested in your skills, your talent, and your potential.
So, if you feel like this role is for you, we'd like to hear from you.