3 months ago
At Three, our goal is to be the best loved brand by our people and customers by 2021 by being Customer Driven, Agile and Collaborative in the way we work. To enable this, our Tech and Ops Transformation will help to ensure end-to-end ownership and clear accountabilities, as well as our competitiveness as a business through our Centres of Excellence.
We are building a Service Operations and Assurance Centre of Excellence and looking for experienced Service Delivery professionals who can provide recommendations for improving the service across the enterprise with the goal of increasing business performance and the improving the customer experience.
Below are details of a role within our new Service Operations & Assurance Centre of Excellence, including, further information on the role, responsibilities, and criteria requiredJob description
Accountable for leading a team of Quality Assurance Analysts who provide ongoing quality improvement’s by ensuring that the quality assurance process is robust and is based on the best industry practice
Accountable for ensuring the quality of services delivered in to live operations is to the level agreed with Service Owners and the business.
Accountable for the management of audits of quality requirements, analysing audit results, and ensuring appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are in place.
The typical planning horizon will be quarterly to support an audit cycle and reporting of quality standards to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Facilitates continuous assessment, evaluation, and refinement of core Service processes to eliminate waste and reduce support-related costs.
* Conducts and/or manages audits of quality requirements, and analyses audit results, to ensure appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are in place.
* Ensures effective Partner Quality Assurance controls are in place in the delivery of Services
* Establishes criteria, metrics and goals to demonstrate quality effectiveness in the areas of Service efficiency, yield improvement, technology debt reduction and customer satisfaction.
* Tracks service quality trends, identify root causes, and ensure Service Owners implement appropriate preventative actions.
* Considers implications of emerging technological developments, economic and social trends, etc. Plans and resources periodic quality assurance audits.
* Provides input into Service requirements and takes action to implement measures to enable quality of services to be easily tracked and managed through the Service Lifecycle.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Role Fundamentals – Essential criteria
* Certified in Quality Management standard such as ISO9001
* Experience of Quality Management within Telecommunications
* Certified ITIL Expert
Level / Grade specific experience and knowledge
Candidates at this level should demonstrate:
* Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
* Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
* Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
* Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
* Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it’s operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
* Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
* Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
* Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
Domain specific knowledge & experience – Desirable criteria
* Experience of best practice frameworks such as COBIT.
* Six Sigma Green belt qualification would be desirable as part of this role
* CMMI Associate qualification