5 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
You know more than the code, you know quality.
Our Quality Engineers understand that “good enough” is never enough. They are experts in automation, testing and quality assurance. And they are driven to continuously raise the bar – ensuring that only the highest quality code is released. Because that is what our business and our customers depend on.
Do you see the details and the big picture?
Quality doesn’t happen by accident. It takes deep knowledge and a relentless pursuit of perfection. As a Quality Engineer on our team, you’ll:
* Actively develop and maintain automation frameworks in Java, Selenium, SoapUI and Saucelabs
* Work with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing in a distributed Java application with a high availability, React internet UI used by external customers
* Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and scheduling of testing activity
* Execute test cases/scripts, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
* Drive development of automation and testing in a CD/CI environment across Java and Mainframe
* Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
Global Corporate Payments is a critical and growing part of the American Express business. The team you’ll be joining is responsible for the Technology supporting our Business Travel Account; a global, market-leading centralized billing product. We count some of the world’s most profitable and influential companies amongst our customers and it’s our technical foundations that continue to drive our success.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the test?
* University Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
* Solid experience in writing code for automation, test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing.
* Experience with Agile and other rapid application development methods.
* Experience with Mainframe testing a plus, but not necessary.
* Excellent spoken and written English, clear oral communication skills.
* Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to team.
* Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
* Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment
Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019, 8:14:37 AM