7 months ago
Quantitative UX Researcher
Updated at, 2019-03-21T05:47:51-04:00
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and expand our UX research capacity, fulfilling a key role providing data-driven UX insights as we embark on building the next generation of our core platform.
We are looking for a UX Researcher, specialising in designing, executing and interpreting Quantitative research, to join our growing UX team at Dennis Publishing. Working closely with Product Management, UX and Audience Development you will identify opportunities for quantitative UX testing.
You will define testable hypotheses to address insights found via digital analytics, develop metrics, implement tests and measure results for all other forms of quantitative UX research - including mouse tracking, heat map and click map analysis.
Working with our existing practices whilst integrating new methodologies where necessary, you'll design and execute large-scale web surveys and communicate findings to stakeholders across the business.
You have a strong understanding of both UX and Data and have the ability to utilise data to improve UX metrics, as well as having extensive experience with A/B and MV testing (ideally using Google Optimize).
It would be desirable (but not essential) to hold a Masters degree in HCI or a related field and have a solid grasp of websites, online content and SEO in the publishing/media space.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!