6 months ago
London FTC till April 2019
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The BT Recruitment team bring in the best candidates in the market helping the business to grow in talent, diversity and expertise defining our future leaders here at BT.
We provide a 1st class recruitment experience for our stakeholders and each Recruiter is a subject matter expert in a channel or job family (eg technology, finance, digital, marketing) providing market insight and expertise to the hiring managers and key contacts in the business to help shape and support decisions relating to their recruitment plans.
We are currently experiencing a very high volume and are looking for 3 contract recruiters to come in till April 2019 initially. You must be able to get stuck in and pick up as required the demands within the team.
* Provide a specialist search experience for hiring managers.
* Achieve key metrics for the role, this includes but is not limited to 80% direct hiring on external vacancies, hiring manager NPS and time to hire targets.
* Consult and deliver with Hiring Managers on the assessment approach for each vacancy.
* Build and develop relationships with designated LoB and stakeholder community.
* Develop, and build a detailed understanding of the business areas they are supporting in. Understand the competitive market space; key suppliers, key job boards and publications that can support direct hiring initiatives.
* Build and develop direct candidate pipelines from direct search and direct advertising activities.
What you'll be doing
* Develop sourcing and attraction plans to ensure a healthy pipeline of quality candidates for BT’s current and future requirements.
* Manage Hiring Managers / Stakeholders to ensure effective fulfilment of vacancies using the most cost effective method of recruitment.
* Engage with external talent through networking, researching, mapping, creating candidate pools via job boards, social media etc, and create fluid talent communities.
* Work with and maintain the recruitment system with a high level of data integrity
* Manage 3rd parties and preferred suppliers, where necessary.
* Take an innovative and proactive approach to external market intelligence / competitor campaigns
* Recruitment activity will include posting roles internally & externally, CV sifting, candidate screening, shortlisting roles, organise hiring manager briefings, facilitate hiring decisions, etc.
* Ensure the recruitment process engages and encourage a more diverse candidate population and educates the hiring managers on the importance of diversity and inclusion to BT.
* Enhance our recruitment reputation externally by attending relevant events.
* Maintain governance around recruitment policy and ensure the business are making robust and evidence based decisions.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Demonstrable experience of the recruitment industry, gained from either in-house or external RPO or agency environment.
* Previous demonstrable experience of external recruitment delivery against a specialism i.e. Finance, Technology, Digital, Marketing.
* Ideally bringing in-house experience of delivering end to end vacancy & candidate management within a large, complex organisation, with the focus on external recruitment.
* Has experience of search lead recruitment and search methodology.
* Must have external candidate attraction experience; networking and sourcing candidates and researching candidate pools via job boards, online databases, social media, alumni, referrals etc.
* Essential that you have experience of working with/ using applicant tracking systems and HR databases (ideally Taleo) with a high level of data integrity.
Why choose us?
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. At our heart, we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones, and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers.