4 months ago
Location: Northampton Town Centre
Annual Salary: £16K-£18K DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday
Our client is a Sales & Marketing Company and has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their rapidly expanding company.
They are looking to recruit a highly organised, dedicated, career minded person, who loves to work with people to provide administrative, recruiting, organisation and coordination functions to the Managing Director in order to uphold company obligations, commitments and deadlines.
• Recruitment process - active role, implementation, action and reporting
• Placing and designing adverts
• Managing all recruitment calls and maintaining phone retention
• Confirmation of appointments
• Preparation of recruitment days
• Accurate record keeping of advertisements & recruitment tracking
• Monitor online blogs and social media
• Hosting recruitment calls and reception
• Preparation of meeting hand-outs and documents
• Production of Field Representatives badges and updating ID log
• Preparation, balancing and finalising daily and weekly sales reports
• Finalising Field Representative's earnings
• Upkeep all company procedures
• Inventory and stock control
• General office duties and running of the location
• Reception duties - meeting and greeting of visitors
• Replenishing stationary supplies
• Upkeep and maintenance of office
• To uphold pride in your workplace and office
• Retrieval and research of information as and when requested
• Photocopy, binding, filing and laminating when needed
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
They required you to have a sound knowledge or ability of the following:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Spreadsheets
• Time management skills
• Diplomacy of problem solving
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and work to targets
• Privacy and confidential information knowledge and understanding
In return our client offers a lively, fun environment combined with rapid growth for the right individual.
APPLY ONLINE NOW, APPOINTMENTS BEING HELD IMMEDIATELY! ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER AND MUST LIVE WITHIN COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF NORTHAMPTON TOWN CENTRE AND BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE OFFICE DAILY.
Our clients regret that we are unable to provide any sponsorship for non-EU citizens.
Sales, admin or recruitment experience preferred but not required.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close