8 months ago
Recruitment Admin (Edinburgh)
Are you great at creating conversations?
Have you ever woken up looking forward to what your working day brings?
Are you inspired by being part of something fun and challenging?
If so, read on..
We are recruiting for one of our Edinburgh based clients and they are looking for someone who loves to chat, is great with people and someone that can use their own initiative when it comes to finding solutions.
You will be the face of the company, the one who “meets and greets”. Our clients office is busy, crazy and very proactive. If you are looking for a fast growing company then we want to hear from you.
The role will include recruitment and some general admin / reception duties .
The Recruitment Administrator must have:
• A fun and outgoing personality
• The ability to deal with a diverse group of people
• Great organisational skills
• The ability to use their own initiative within a varied role
• Drive to hit targets and be self motivated
• Excellent MS Office skills
Although a background in Sales, Recruitment or call centre is not essential it would however be an advantage as we know those in sales, love to chat!
The role involves but may not be limited to:
• General reception duties
• Multitasking whilst smiling
• Managing recruitment for the office via phone, email and face to face
• Data entry and sales processing so being competent in Excel is a requirement
• General PA duties
They offer a lively, fun environment and rapid growth for the right individual who is willing to get the job done!
Salary: £17K Pro Rata
Hours: 22 hours per week (Part time)
Interested? Please apply online.
about 1 month ago
only 11 days until close